Visas for Study In Ukraine and Migrating to Ukraine.
We offer 100% Guarantee Visa Service for our Students.
The government of Ukraine has made many relaxations in its immigration policy to increase footfall in the country and to ensure that there is no inconvenience faced by the visitors. According to the latest rules, any citizen of the European Union can now visit Ukraine without a visa for a period of up to 90 days and can stay for up to 180 days at a stretch with a valid passport. This courtesy has also been extended to citizens of the United States, Japan, Switzerland, Canada, Slovakia and Turkey.
If you plan to study in Ukraine you will have to apply for a Student Visa from your home country or can visit Ukraine on any other visa (eg. Tourist Visa) and you can get it converted to a Student Visa before expiration date.
There is no discrimination amongst applicants and anyone can apply for a student visa regardless of age or educational background. We assist you by sending you an invitation letter which makes the Student visa application a fluid process.
4 Step Application Process
- Once you have made a decision about the course that you wish to pursue, then you have to apply online with us and fill the application form without omitting any information.
- We then send you a detailed email that will tell you what documents and fees are required to complete admission process admission and to obtain a visa.
- Within 3-5 days, after you complete admission process(online application, required documents and admission fees), we will send you through courier service (EMS / FedEx / DHL ) the admission letter (issued from university, you have chosen to pursue your course from), invitation letter (issued by Ministry of Education). Visa support letter (issued by Ministry of Foreign Ministry) which will be send toUkrainian Embassy in your country and guarantee visa.
- You have to apply for a student visa at theUkrainian embassy in your country with admission / invitation letter along with other required documents forUkrainian Student Visa .
The same process should be followed for all those who are visiting the country on Work visa or a Tourist visa.
In an event where you are a parent who has come to visit and whose visa is about to expire, then we assist you in getting it renewed as well.
Visa renewal takes between 4 to 5 working days. Hence it is advised to all those whose visa expiration date is approaching that an application for renewal should be forwarded along with all the necessary documents at least 4 to 5 days before the visa gets expired.
People may come to Ukraine under temporary visa which allows them to stay for a specific period of time only, for a specific purpose.
- Business Skills & Investor
- General Skills (regional sponsored)
- Employer Sponsored
- Student (for study in Ukraine)
- Media/Film Staff
- Religious worker
Permanent Visas allow the holders to stay in Ukraine indefinitely.
There are many avenues to apply, depending on people’s background and circumstances, but generally the permanent visa falls into one of the following broad category:
- Family link (spouse, child, parent, remaining relative, interdependent)
- Skilled (independent, sponsored, state/regional sponsored, EU citizen)
- Employer Sponsored
- Business (Owner, Established Business, Regional/State Sponsored Business, Investor)
- Distinguished Talent
We help our students / clients to change visas type from one type to another or from Temporary visa to Permanent visa ( means if you come to Ukraine with temporary visa like Student Visa, we can help you to change visa type to Business visa or employment visa.)
Submit your review
you made my dream possible by help me to get Ukraine Study Visa.
You did great job by help ing me to get my Student visa for study in Ukraine.
Recommend your guarantee visa service to all students.
grateful for your service to get my Student Visa in few days.
yourUkrainian Student visa help is very reliable.