V.N KARAZIN Kharkov National University
- Department of General Practice-Family Medicine (methodology of clinic-population investigations, groups of risk for detection of high-level risk contingent and modification of pathological changes of people with the high level of risk of health and correction of risk factors).
- Department of General Clinical Immunology and Allergology(general, clinical and inter-disciplinary aspects of immunology and allergology; epidemiology of chronic diseases).
- Department of General and Clinical Pathology (researches of molecular pathology of inflammatory and oncological diseases).
- Department of Pediatrics(health care for children and young people whose parents were affected by ionizing radiation during the Chernobyl accident).
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology (reproductive health problems and modern methods of contraception).
- Department of Hygiene and Social Medicine (development and studying automatic control system of heart rate variability, psychohygienic measures to maintain student’s health in vocational-technical schools).
- Department of Surgical Pathology, Operative Surgery and Topographic Anatomy
- Department of Psychiatry, Neurology and Medical Psychology
Our faculty has the next clinical bases “Institute of Child and Adolescent Health Sciences of Ukraine” “Road Clinical Hospital” Therapeutic preventive Institution “Central Clinical Hospital” UZ ” Hospital ?6 “Kharkov Research Institute of General and Emergency Surgery” The Medical faculty includes 22 doctors of sciences, full professors, 68 candidates of sciences, associate professors and instructors. 1080 students are studying here, including 700 students from other countries. Recently we were joined by 19 students from India. Training is provided in V.N.KARAZIN Kharkov National University, Kharkiv research and medical institutions. Annually at the Faculty organizes international conferences. Teachers constantly create and use in the electronic versions of materials methods of teaching. Regularly performed a software update computer classes to improve control of knowledge. We welcome you to study in V.N.KARAZIN Kharkov National University.
Among the 30 famous scholars associated with the university there are three Nobel Prize winners:
- I.I. Mechnikov (Medicine, 1908)
- L.D. Landau (Physics, 1962)
- S. Kuznets (Economics, 1971)
The University comprises the following departments:
- Department of Biology
- Department of Geology and Geography
- Department of Foreign Languages
- Department of History
- Department of Medicine
- Department of International Economic Relations and Tourist Industry
- Department of Mathematics and Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Professional Re-Training
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Radio Physics
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Physics
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Philology
- Department of Chemistry
- The International Students Education Centre
- Department of Ecology
- Department of Economics
- Department of Law
Institute of High Technology (a university subdivision)
- Department of Physics and Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Physics and Energy
Scientific Research Institutions:
- Astronomical Observatory
- Biological Station
- Botanical Garden
- Museum of Kharkiv University History
- Museum of Nature
- Museum of Archaeology and Ethnography of Slobodska Ukraine
- Scientific Research Institute of Biology
- Scientific Research Institute of Laser Biology
- Scientific Research Institute of Chemistry
- Radio-physical Observatory
- Radiation Dynamics Group
- Thin Film Laboratory
- Young Scientists’ Council
- Central Scientific Library of Kharkiv National University (one of the biggest libraries of Ukraine)
Submit your review