IMPORTANT: These terms apply to the entire content of this website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website. We may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
1. We are very confident in our services, support and guidance of clients. We provide fast, reliable and comprehensive educational services and believed that you will be completely satisfied. We aim to give the best service and therefore we constantly try to improve our operation. That's why provide 100% money back guarantee for admission / invitation fees, if in case we are unable to process your admission /invitation letter but no refund if in case you don't want admission / invitation for any of your personal reasons after sometime of payment of admission fees and also we offer 100% tuition fees money back guarantee for those clients who pay fees in advance for getting visa and request money back due to any reason before start of classes.
2. Please note that some areas of the website are available only to the our staff, clients, alumni and/or other authorized users. The use of this website is subject to our Policies and Regulations for Computer
3. All text, images and other content on this website is copyright of International Educational Service LTD unless explicitly stated otherwise. You may only download or copy it for the purposes of teaching, administration and research, or for personal, non-commercial use. You are required to seek written permission from our company for any other use or purpose. Contact us by submitting new ticket from our website.
4. Without limitation to any matter set out in the our policies you must not use this website, and/or any interactive facilities which are available through it to:
5. While we try to make this website available 24 hours a day, it reserves the right to suspend or withdraw access, without notice, to either the whole or part of the website, for any reason.
6. We have tried to ensure that the information on this website for prospective clients is correct at the time of publication on the site. However, the Company reserves the right for any reason without notice to withdraw or change any of the programmes and/or to alter tuition fees, entry requirements and/or the facilities and/or services available from or provided by or on behalf of the Company. You should also note that the choice of subjects may be limited by considerations of timetable, staffing and/or available places on a course.
7. While the Company tries to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of publication, it does not warrant that this is the case. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the material on this website is provided "as is" , and without warranties, conditions or other terms of any kind.
8. The Company permits its clients and staff to maintain personal pages on the website. Any views expressed on these pages do not necessarily represent the views of the Company.
9. Nothing on this website constitutes any part of a contract unless otherwise expressly stated.
10. Any links within this website to third party websites are not checked by the Company and the Company bears no responsibility for the content of external sites. If you access external sites through this website, you do so at your own risk.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company excludes all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with the use of this website in any way. Nothing will limit the Company's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.
12. Every effort is made to ensure downloadable content is free from viruses. The Company accepts no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
13. Unless stated otherwise, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and other material on this website are owned by the International Educational Service LTD, or its licensors.
14. The trademarks and logos used and displayed on our website are the Company's registered and unregistered trade marks, or those of others. You may not use these trademarks without our prior written consent, or that of the relevant owner.
17. Your attention is brought to the Company’s Web Accessibility Policy.
19. No waiver by the Company of any breach of these terms by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or of any other provision.
20. Section headings have been included for convenience only and shall not be considered part of, or be used in interpreting, these terms.
21. If, at any time, any provision of these terms is or becomes invalid or illegal in any respect, such provision shall be deemed to be severed from the terms, but the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected as a result.
22. We are very confident in our services, support and guidance of clients. We provide fast, reliable and comprehensive educational services and believed that you will be completely satisfied. We aim to give the best admission service available in the universities admission department and therefore we constantly try to improve our operation. That’s why provide 100% money back guarantee for admission /invitation and other services fees, if in case your admission is not processed or service is not provided and also we offer 100% tuition fees money back guarantee for those clients who pay fees in advance for getting visa and request money back due to any reason before start of classes.
Requests of refunds are accepted only with written requests but requests with phone calls or via any other medium will not be accepted. Charges of banks or payment method will be deducted by refunded amount. Requests for refund of admission fees must be made with within 45 days of your payment and requests for refund of tuition fees must be made within 90 days of classes starting of university. After this time time period no refund will be issued.